KUCCCPS registration 2022
On Friday, 20th, 2022, the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) opened the application portal for 2021 KCSE candidates to apply for Universities and Colleges.
According to Education Cabinet Secretary Professor George Magoha, students with a C+ or higher will be eligible for admission to various universities across the country.
Those with a C plain or lower will be able to enroll in TVET institutions, according to the government, in order to ensure a 100% transition.
In light of this, applicants are encouraged to visit the KUCCPS online portal, where they will submit their applications.
To apply, you must have your KCSE Index number, as well as your KCSE year and a password, which can even be your birth certificate.
KUCCCPS Portal 2022
A step-by-step guide to applying for university and college admission is provided below;
- Log in to the student portal using the credentials listed above.
Because all programs have minimum subject requirements, you can only apply for courses whose minimum requirements you meet; however, the selection is based on overall performance and available capacity.
- To view available courses and their prerequisites, go to the ‘Programs’ tab. Using the ‘Institutions‘ tab, you can also search for courses by the institution.
You can put those that interest you in the “Course Basket” to work with a smaller list when preparing your final one. After you’ve decided on your courses, you’ll need to enter the ‘Program Codes.’
Go to the ‘Application/Revision‘ tab and enter the program codes there to apply.
After confirming the codes entered against the courses, submit and follow the application fee payment instructions. Students applying for the first time pay Ksh.1,500, while reapplying students pay Ksh.1,000.
After you have chosen your courses, you must pay the placement processing fee.
You should keep your transaction code safe because you will need it to make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to pay for KUCCPS placement application via M-PESA
- Navigate to the Lipa Na M-Pesa menu in the SimToolkit or M-Pesa App.
- Choose Pay Bill.
- Enter 820211 as the Business number.
- Enter your KCSE Year and Index Number for the Account Number
- Input amount,(KES1,500 for the first time applying students, KES1,000 for reapplying students)
- Finally, enter your M-PESA PIN and click Send.
How do I contact KUCCPS?
Telephone : 020 5137400, 0723954927, 0734879662
P. O. Box 105166 – 00101