Are you a high school leaver who’s looking for a course to study online while you wait to join college or university? Or are you looking for an IT course to study online? In this article, we will be looking at the best IT Online certificate courses and where to study them.
Free IT Courses with Certification
Information Technology (IT) is arguably one of the best courses on the globe. We have outlined IT courses you can study and get a certificate upon completion.
If you have a passion for programming, Alison will be a good place to start, they have the best courses for beginners and also for anyone who wants to add knowledge to what they already know.
This course offers the necessary skills to become a valued computer specialist.
- IT professional soft skills
- Safety for you and computer components
- Understanding motherboards
- Understanding memory
- BIOS and CMOS
- Hard drives and storage devices
- Power supplies and voltage
- Ports cables and computers
- Input/Output devices
- Managing printers
- Mobile devices, Multimedia, and Laptops
CompTIA A+ (Part 2)
- Preventive Maintenance
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Operating system
- Managing Files
- Application utility, troubleshooting, and optimization
- Configuration device drivers
- Networking and wireless connections
- Recovering and disaster recovery
- Cloud computing
Online Programming Courses
These free online programming courses cover everything you need to know to become a professional programmer.
- Introduction to Agile principles and methodology overview
- User stories and Agile testing
- Agile project management
Agile Master Training
- Introduction to Agile master training
- Understanding lean software development
- Introduction to Scrum
- Understanding Extreme programming development
- Other Agile methods
Software Testing- Black-Box Strategies and White-Box Testing
- Equivalence and Special value testing (Learning outcomes, Equivalence, and BV Testing, Special Value testing)
- Combinatorial and White-Box Testing ((Learning outcomes, combinatorial Testing, pairwise testing,white-Box testing )
You will learn the fundamentals of the C++ programming language and also how to apply them to create a variety of programs and applications. Furthermore, you will also learn how to set up and install C++.
- Installation and Setup (Learning outcomes/overview, C++file infrastructure, and input/output operations, Variables, Pointers, and operators, Installation and set up)
- Arrays and Vectors (Learning outcomes, Control flow, Functions, and Recursion)
Personally, I used Alison to perfect my craft of film editing, and I found the courses to be very useful. I hope you’ll find it as useful as I did. I will be adding more IT courses in the near future.